Black Seed and CBD Oil by Nature’s Blends combines the health-promoting properties of black seed oil with the healing prowess of cannabidiol (CBD) oil.Our invigorating blend contains a replenishing mix of two potent plant-derived oils, both of which have their own restorative qualities.
CBD and black seed oilare fully compatible with each other. When combined, they work in conjunction with each other to boost our health and promote wellbeing.
Black Seed Oil
Black seed oil is one of the core ingredients of black seed and CBD oil food supplements. Black seed oil, also known as black cumin seed oil, is a natural oil derived from the seeds of Nigella Sativa (black seed) plant. Nigella Sativa is mostly grown in Eastern Europe, Southwest Asia and Middle East. It is a small plant with mellow purple, faded blue or white flowers.
Black seeds have been historically used as a medicinal remedy for many ailments. Considered a ‘cure-all’ in some parts of the world, black seeds as well as the oil derived from them was a common ingredient in herbal medicines.
Black seeds also pack a lot of flavour. Due to their distinct taste and aroma, black seeds are used in cooking and garnishing. They are commonly sprinkled in curries, used in pickling preserves and added to kneaded bread in some parts of the world. Similarly, pure black seed oil is a popular culinary ingredient and seasoning option in different regions.
Black seed oilis derived from the seeds of Nigella Sativa. Best black seed oil retains its organic content and potent qualities. Since extremities in temperature can denature the natural compounds present in black seed oiland additives can reduce the overall volatility (and effectivity) of the produce, choosing the right extraction method is important.
Our Black seed oil is extracted from premium grade black seeds obtained from the fertile fields of Ethiopia. At Nature’s Blends, we ensure that no heat or preservatives are used in preparing our black seed oil.
Instead, we use the cold-pressing technique to extract oil from organic seeds. During the harvest, the output is examined, and the choicest seeds are selected for the oil extraction process. Then, black seeds are carefully cold-pressed (only once) within 24 hours of the original harvest to obtain pure and volatile black seed oil.
Black seed oil caught the attention of researchers and scientists relatively recently, but several pre-clinic studies have been conducted to explore the potential of this ancient remedy. Day by day, we are finding out more about the health effects of this marvelous gift of nature. Here are some of the potential benefits of black seed oil:
- Boosts the immune system
- Improves liver function
- Reduces swelling
- Decreases the risk and severity of break outs, acne and eczema
- Enhances brain health
- Reduces cholesterol levels
- Pain management and relief for arthritic patients
- Improves blood sugar levels in diabetic individuals
- Reduces cough
- Helps with depression, mood swings and anxiety
The other main ingredient used in making this blend is CBD oil. CBD is short for ‘cannabidiol’, one of the 104 natural compounds present in the Cannabis Sativa plant. While both hemp and marijuana shrubs fall into the Cannabis Sativagenus, hemp is used to make commercial products because it has a higher percentage of CBD (which is non-psychoactive) and negligible THC (psychoactive compound).
Cannabis Sativa has been with us for a long time. Historical records reveal that we have been cultivating hemp since 4000 BCE. In ancient China, hemp was considered a cash crop because of its economic importance. Hemp was used to make paper, ropes and clothes.
Cannabis Sativa extracts were also used as herbal remedy for a variety of disorders and ailments in different parts of the world. CBD enriched oils and plant extracts were used for pain and cramp relief. It was also a common practice to use Hemp CBD oil for relaxation because of its anxiety alleviating effects.
CBD is extracted from green and purple tinted flowers and leaves of the hemp plant. Since hemp is an ultra-absorbent plant, cultivating hemp is a process that requires a lot of care and the right soil. If the soil has contaminants, the plant will soak them up and it will affect the purity of the produce. That is why a lot of care and caution should go into growing hemp and processing it for CBD.
At Nature’s Blends, we begin our harvest by identifying the best hemp plants in a lovely organic hemp farm in EU. The produce is examined, sifted through and only the best of the blooms are selected for CBD extraction. The flowers are then plucked, one by one and then left out to air-dry.
To obtain our full-spectrum CBD oil, we process our extracts with immense care. We use the powerful and efficient CO2 method to separate CBD from any impurities. CO2 is a particularly effective method of CBD extraction because it reduces the risk of contamination and ensures top quality.
We have a long history with CBD oil but formal research on the properties of this natural remedy was initiated recently. Researchers began taking interest in this wonderful extract and began conducting in-depth studies about the effects of CBD oilon the human body. Though further research is currently underway, here’s what prior studies say about the potential benefits of CBD oil:
- Neuropathic and inflammatory pain relief
- Reduces anxiety and depression
- Boosts the immune system
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Substance abuse treatment
- Combats insomnia by regularising sleep cycle
- Minimises inflammation
- Improves heart health
- Reduces the severity and frequency of seizures for neurologic patients
Black Seed and CBD Oil
Black seed and CBD oil are great on their own but when they are combined, they form a power combo blend with the goodness (and benefits!) of both black seed oil and CBD oil. Our health-promoting black seed and CBD oil can be taken as a food supplement for an overall therapeutic experience.
Nature’s Blends black seed and CBD oil is a health-giving supplement. Here’s what makes it special:
- Double the health benefits: The blend brings together black seed and CBD oil, both of which are curative oils with potent remedial properties. You can now harness the dual properties of bestblack seed oiland pure CBD oil in one-go.
- Wholesome produce: Loaded with full spectrum CBD, terpenes, flavonoids (from hemp extracts) and brimming with active black seed compounds like thymoquinone (TQ), thymol and nigellone, black seed and CBD oilby Nature’s Blends is a plant-powered cocktail of health-giving compounds.
- Advanced extraction techniques: We extract our oils using natural processing methods that do not interfere with their natural aroma, flavour and strength. Not only do we preserve the natural content of our organic oils, but our sophisticated extraction techniques also keep impurities, toxins and contaminants away.
- Free from preservatives: We do not add any preservatives or additives to our products. Black seed and CBD oilis a natural product that is devoid of any artificial ingredients.
- Quality and consistency: Black seed and CBD oil is batch tested on a routinely basis to ensure quality and content consistency. Batch-testing is conducted by independent (3rdparty) pharmaceutical-grade laboratories.
- Simple to use: Black seed and CBD oilis safe and simple to incorporate in your everyday diet. All you need to do is measure out the exact dosage and take it orally.